Careers for those looking to help us grow
We are hiring, Help us grow our team
Careers for those looking to help us grow. We are now Hiring for these Positions Across the United States unless notated otherwise.
Licensed Insurance Agent
Careers for those looking to help us grow. For this position, you must be licensed or willing to get licensed in Health, Life, Annuity, and or Property and Casualty. Competitive commissions, Free Leads, and we do not deduct from your commissions for leads and the ability to work from anywhere you have a computer with an internet connection and a phone connection. Top-notch support and Technology. You can be licensed in multiple states.
- Needs to be able to get Licensed in at least one of our lines.
- Also, needs to be a people person.
- Customer service/sales skills a plus.
- Must be 18 years old.
- Also, must be able to meet Production Quotas.
- And must be able to work on Commission Basis.
Licensed Legal Expense Agent
Careers for those looking to help us grow. In the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom we are looking for agents to present the legal expense and Identity Theft Protection. Canada and The United states do have licensed areas and nonlicensed areas, if you are in or are going to market in a licensed area you will be required to hold the license.
- Must live in the United States, Canada, Or United Kingdom.
- Also, must be at least 18 years of age.
- And, must be able to own the products.
- Must be a people person.
- Also, must be able to meet Quotas.
- And must be able to work on commission.
- Must have customer service/sales experience.
We are looking to partner with Independent Adjusters Across the United States. If you are interested in partnering with us, you can represent our companies and any others you currently or wish to in the future. Because we look forward to partnering with you.
- Must be licensed.
- Can set their own territory.
- Must meet our carrier and client’s needs/requirements.
- Would need to be independent.
- Also, would be paid by our carriers.